.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beauty » Christina Hendricks: “I would never change my hair color”

Christina Hendricks: “I would never change my hair color”
 Christina Hendricks


Mad Men’s red hot Christina Hendricks may look like a natural red head – but she’s been dying her hair for so long that she doesn’t even remember her natural color! My guess is that it’s a mouse-brown by looking at her eyebrow color. Having red hair is a lot of maintenance, Christina admits. To keep her hair color vibrant by “Going to the salon and awful lot – every 6 weeks,” says Christina.

Christina also uses Goldwell’s Dualsense Color Leave-in-Mouse, $15, which helps protect color.

Her daily regimen also includes using skin cleanser, La Mer moisturizer, Latisse, Benefit Erase Paste concealer in #1, and coconut oil – which she says she rubs all over her body and she smells like a tropical island. Yum!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...