.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Celeb Fashion: Kelly Osbourne Slams Christina Aguilera, Calls Her “Fat”

Kelly Osbourne 1 
 Kelly Osbourne


OMG! Kelly Osbourne is the LAST celebrity I thought would be calling anyone fat after her issues with weight! Well, apparently she really doesn’t like Christina Aguilera.

During an episode of E!’s Fashion Police, Joan Rivers said Christina looked a little “stuffed” in this black dress and said she was “Snooki’s Scandinavian cousin.” Here’s what Kelly had to say:
“Maybe she is just becoming the fat (witch) she was born to be. I don’t know. She was a (expletive) to me. And she bought my house!”
So why is Kelly, who had her own weight battles, now willing to point the finger at someone else?
“She called me fat for so many (expletive) years, so you know what? (Forget) you! You’re fat too.”
Well, then! I guess it’s fair to say those two aren’t friends.


Kelly Osbourne 2 
Kelly Osbourne
 

Christina Aguilera 3 
Kelly Osbourne
 

Christina Aguilera 4 
Kelly Osbourne
 

Christina Aguilera 5 
Kelly Osbourne
 

Christina Aguilera 6
 Kelly Osbourne

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...