.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Movie » Alexander Skarsgard Hits the "What Maisie Knew" Set


 Alexander Skarsgard 1 
 Alexander Skarsgard


Getting to work on his new project, Alexander Skarsgard was spotted outside of his trailer on the set of “What Maisie Knew” in New York City on Thursday (August 11).

The “True Blood” actor donned a casual outfit of jeans and a t-shirt as he reported for duty after signing a few autographs for some patiently awaiting fans.

Alexander's new film co-stars Julianne Moore while telling the story of "a young girl who is caught in the middle of her parents' bitter divorce"

In related news, Mr Skarsgard recently made an appearance on "Live! With Regis and Kelly" during which time he revealed that he wasn’t always sure about becoming an actor.

The 34-year-old Swedish hunk explained, “I did something and when I was 13, it got some attention and I didn’t like being famous. I didn’t want to be recognized, I was insecure, I didn’t like the attention, I didn’t want people knowing who I was; so to hear people on TV, radio talking about who I was and what I like was kind of confusing.”

Enjoy the pictures of Alexander Skarsgard seen outside his trailer and signing for fans on the set of his latest movie "What Maisie Knew" (August 11).

 Alexander Skarsgard 2 
  Alexander Skarsgard
 Alexander Skarsgard 3 
  Alexander Skarsgard
 Alexander Skarsgard 4 
  Alexander Skarsgard
 Alexander Skarsgard 5
 Alexander Skarsgard


Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...