.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Movie News » Alexander Skarsgard: Hard at Work


Alexander Skarsgard 1 
 Alexander Skarsgard

Kicking off another day on the job, Alexander Skarsgard was spotted on the set of “What Maisie Knew” in New York City this morning (August 12).

The “True Blood” stud looked cool and casual in a black t-shirt and jeans as he ran lines and filmed scenes with his costars.

During a recent interview on “Live with Regis and Kelly,” Alex confessed that he didn’t always love being an actor, especially at a young age.

“I did something and when I was 13, it got some attention and I didn’t like being famous. I didn’t want to be recognized, I was insecure, I didn’t like the attention, I didn’t want people knowing who I was; so to hear people on TV, radio talking about who I was and what I like was kind of confusing.”

But he eventually came back to the industry. “I don’t know, I just missed it. I was 20 years old, I’d lived in Leeds and I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life, and thinking about reasons for quitting, it was nothing to do with being onstage or in front of the camera.”

Enjoy the pictures of Alexander Skarsgard on the set of "What Maisie Knew" in Manhattan (August 12).

Alexander Skarsgard 2 
 Alexander Skarsgard
Alexander Skarsgard 3 
 Alexander Skarsgard
Alexander Skarsgard 4 
 Alexander Skarsgard
Alexander Skarsgard 5
Alexander Skarsgard

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...