.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Movie » "The Sitter" Movie Trailer: Watch Now!

 "The Sitter" Movie Trailer


Offering up a first look at the brand new comedy, "The Sitter" has debuted its laugh out loud trailer.

Hitting theaters on December 9th, the upcoming film is spearheaded by the always-funny Jonah Hill.

The David Gordon Green directed picture follows a college student played by Hill, who finds himself in a wild adventure while babysitting three neighbors.

The movie also stars Sam Rockwell, Max Records, Kevin Hernandez, Landry Bender, J.B. Smoove and Method Man.

1 komentar:

mahakk01 said...

I really like comedy movie.I like the first trailer of the movie as it seems very funny film which will be full of comedy.I am expecting it to be a good movie and full of entertainment.When I watch then I share my review with you.
The Sitter

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...