.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Colin Farrell Drops By The Tonight Exhibit


He's been marketing his new movie "Total Recall" as of late, and last evening (July 26) Colin Farrell headed over to "The Tonight Demonstrate with Jay Leno."

The "Recruit" hunk chatted with Leno about his newfound enthusiasm for Yoga, as it has served him chill out and regroup after many years of hard partying.

Colin commenced, "I like yoga. I have been performing it for a 12 months. I could hardly contact my knees, considerably considerably less my toes. For a long time the only muscular tissues I worked out ended up my biceps lifting a drink to my mouth, then you consider that out of your life and you have eight several hours of the day that you have to fill."

"I just believed, I'll give it a co nsider. And I just genuinely loved the experience of currently being in my system," Farrell additional.






Delight in the pictures of Colin Farrell generating an overall look on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (July 26).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...