.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Elizabeth Banks Talks Stardom, Parenting with IO Donna


With her new motion picture " People today Like Us" acquiring just created its way into theaters, Elizabeth Banking companies landed a little additional overseas awareness by means of the cover of the most current challenge of IO Donna journal.

The 38- calendar year - old major display screen magnificence tossed on a Burberry Prorsum frock for the Ruven Afanador shot front website page while dishing about everything from existence following "The Starvation Video games " to the values she finds critical when it arrives to raising her son.

Highlights from Miss Banks' interview are as follows. For much more, be positive to pay a pay a visit to to IO Donna!

On how "The Hunger Online games " has adjusted her living :
" Very well, I have quite a few new younger enthusiasts, for whom I'm extremely grateful. Effie Trinket has introduced me incredible popularity and awareness. She's a character that was exciting to interperet, as well - it was the icing on the cake."

On how she finished up in acting:
" It's all simply because of my dad (laughs). I grew up in Massachusetts, the place winter is bitterly chilly. Sunday was our huge day and we'd shell out time with each other for brunch even though possessing amazing pancakes and muffins. We then sat down to look at aged black and white colored films or musicals. And flicks with Shirley Temple or Laurel and Hardy."

On what she enjoys executing exterior of operate :
"When at home, from time to time I go to Santa Monica Pier, in which I apply a bit on the trapeze and bars. I usually arrive at the seashore at 7 : thirty a.m. and consume a espresso at the Espresso Bean and then prepare. An excellent way to begin the day."

On what values she's instilling in her son:
"The classical values of the doing the job class. Felix will be doing the job : the boys should mature up being aware of the price of cash. I concur with Bill Cosby's joke: 'I am rich, my son is not.'"

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...