.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jennifer Lopez to GMA: However Open up to Marriage


She's no stranger to high profile divorce, but that hasn't ruled out the possibility of long term relationship for Jennifer Lopez.

Throughout her interview on "Good Morning America" today (July 17), the "Waiting for Tonight" songstress shared that she's not presenting up hope of the moment once again walking down the aisle.

Lopez mentioned, "For me, the greatest desire is the fairytale. I will in no way give up on that desire. It can be tough for any individual who has to stand by my facet, but at the stop of the day, I know I ought to have that."

Presently dating her choreographer Casper S

online video platform online video management online video solutions movie player

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...