.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lea Michele Hosts the Valspar Hands For Habitat Unveiling


After flying into town the previous night, Lea Michele was all about helping others as she lent her celebrity to charity in New York City on Friday (July 20).

The darling "Glee" actress was front and center as she took to the Hearst Tower to host the Valspar Hands For Habitat Unveiling Ceremony.

Tweeting about the effort - which auctions celebrity handprints in the name of disaster relief - Miss Michele proudly wrote, "So excited to be working today for such an amazing cause in New York City! @habitat_org #hands4habitat"

Recently talking to E! News about the Valspar fundraising function, the 25-year-old dished, "When they asked me to do my handprint, I did it like a little activity in my backyard. They gave me a couple different paint samples and a couple of different canvas backgrounds. So I did like four different ones. I started to get a little carried away.

"I sent them in and then was like, 'OK, you guys pick and tell me what you think,'" Lea added. "All the colors were so bright and so pretty. I just think this is such a great [and] easy way to make money for such an incredible cause."

Enjoy the pictures of Lea Michele at the Valspar Hands For Habitat Unveiling at Hearst Tower in NYC (July 20).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...