.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mila Kunis Covers Interview August 2012


With her new movie "Ted" having just stormed into theaters, Mila Kunis continued her promotional efforts by covering the August 2012 issue of Interview magazine.

The 28-year-old actress donned a grunge/rocker chic look in a J Brand jacket, Martel tank top and Rag & Bone jeans for the Craig McDean shot front page while engaging in a Q&A session with James Franco for her feature article.

Highlights from Miss Kunis' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Interview!

On gender inequality for celebrities:
"I think there will always be a double standard between males and females, so I think that an actress is more likel y to protect her public persona, so to speak, than an actor would be. An actor goes crazy in a hotel room, gets trashed, throws a bench, breaks a window, and he is considered a rock star. An actress does that and she's sent to rehab and is thought to have problems and issues and can't get a job."

On her tendency to hold out for the right role:
"Well, honestly, after doing a TV show for eight years and a cartoon for more than a decade, you are, financially speaking, in a very lucky position where you don't have to work for the sake of working. And I decided to take advantage of that. I don't live lavishly, so it's not like I have 20 assistants and travel privately and shop every day. I actually live a very mediocre lifestyle. [laughs] So I decided to step back and do things not just for the sake of doing them, but because I believe in them and I want to do them."

On what would drive her crazy:
"If all my eggs were in this basket and I h ad nothing else and I was just so enamored with it all . . . This industry can eat you alive. I think it feeds you a lot of bulls**t and then spits you right back out, and then you get caught up in it because so much of it is perception and opinion. The fact that there is no right or wrong is what I think is maddening. I can think you're a phenomenal actor, but the guy next door can think you're a horrible actor, and neither of us is wrong and neither of us is right. It's just a matter of opinion. And when your only source of happiness comes from that opinion, you go mad. So I think that you have to restrain yourself from googling your name and have other hobbies and desires and wants. I mean, you do a million things. You go to school, you write, you read, you blog."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...