.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Monica Bellucci Delivers Her Beauty to the Ischia World-wide Fest


Stepping out for a swanky afternoon, Monica Bellucci showed up at the Ischia Worldwide Fest 2012 in Ischia, Italy currently (July eleven ).

The "Sorcerer's Apprentice" actress gave a swift smile and wave to supporters and shutterbugs as she strolled previous in a floral print dress with sunglasses.

In a current job interview, Monica confessed to currently being a little bit of a clotheshorse provided that she has to pack at the very least 4 bikinis every time she goes on holiday.

She explained, "I consider four bikinis: Eres, Dolce & Gabbana. And then I am going to get some when I am absent. Lisa Marie Fernandez does gorgeous, flattering types that actually enhance your form. [My seaside bag] has to be major m ainly because I've bought two children. I usually require spares [of black sunglasses]. Sade is usually my iPod holiday listening because she relaxes me."

Get pleasure from the images of Monica Bellucci at the Ischia Worldwide Festival (July eleven ).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...