.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Robert Pattinson Handles BlackBook September 2012


With her new movie "Cosmopolis" set to hit theaters on a constrained foundation commencing August 17th, Robert Pattinson garnered herself a tiny additional publicity by covering the September 2012 problem of BlackBook publication.

The 26- calendar year - ancient "Twilight" actor looked actually -the heartthrob in the accompanying spread though dishing about every little thing from his all-liquid eating plan to his considerably less than stellar driving expertise.

Highlights from Mr Pattinson's interview are as follows. For far more, be positive to shell out a take a look at to BlackBook!

On his inadequate driving competencies :
"I figured out by people crashing into me. The initially time anybody explain ed anything about my staying popular was when I attempted to get a auto a few several years ago. It was an '89 BMW convertible for $ one,000 I found on Craigslist. I went out to the hills to get it on a check travel and, of training course, almost crashed. A several times afterwards I went again to decide on it up. I experienced stated I was an actor and the man had seemed me up. When I went again, he stated,'Dude, do you realize you're # 2 on IMDB?' I considered, 'Shit, now I cannot ask for the 200 bucks off.'"

On the Cannes Film Pageant :
"I dropped my intellect. I was getting ready myself to struggle with 1, five hundred people today. I was so amped up. I was just type of operating approximately with my pants down and my shoelaces untied and, astonishingly, not falling. Until finally this…Most men and women get 15 several years of executing films no person sees. Now I'm at Cannes."

On picking phrases wisely :
� ��You try out to say items in the ideal way but you know except if you say anything stupid, from which individuals will make you seem like a dick, you are not heading to have audio bites. And if you really do not say anything at all stupid, someone's heading to make something up anyways."

On his all-liquid diet :
"I'm on an all-liquid eating plan. I experienced to be shirtless for a image shoot, so I questioned a nutritionist what's a diet regime in which you can nonetheless drink as significantly as you want. She explained a liquid diet regime."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...