.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Aerin Lauder Addresses Town & Country September 2012


She's in the midst of launching her own model, and Aerin Lauder reaped herself additional publicity by covering the September 2012 problem of Town & Place journal.

The Estée Lauder heiress draped herself in a Rochas frock for the Jonathan Becker shot entrance webpage while posing in a crimson Hermes gown and an similarly fabulous Etro quantity for the accompanying within distribute.

Set to hit newsstands on August 14th, a handful of of the highlights from Overlook Lauder's element interview are as follows. For much more, be convinced to spend a visit to City & Region !

On her sense of style :
" I have always liked simple. Developing up I wore corduroys and Lacoste shirts, Maraolo flats, and possibl y one gold bracelet. My grandmother (Estee) gave me a credit card to Ann Taylor when I was 15, and I went and received cream- colored turtlenecks."

On "Aerin" - the manufacturer :
" I have been in this small business for so a lot of decades, and the question of what is actually within your make-up bag constantly arrived up. It became what's in your closet, what is actually on your desk, your dressing table."

Ronald Lauder on his daughter and famous mother, Estee:
" I am incredibly happy of Aerin, and I believe that on the other hand happy I am, Estee would have been 2 times as proud. She was practically the exact same age as Aerin when she began and I know that with Aerin's expertise in cosmetics and her fantastic sense of fashion and style, her new line will be just as effective as her grandmother's line was when she started off almost 60 years in the past."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...