.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Anna Kendrick's Late Evening LAX Landing


Hoping to keep a minimal profile, Anna Kendrick hopped off a flight at LAX Airport and kept her head down as she manufactured her way to a ready car in Los Angeles final night (August 16 ).

The "Twilight" actress strutted out of the terminal in a pair of gold ballet flats which brightened up her dark apparel, produced up of a black zip-up hoodie and dark skinny denims.

The 27- yr - aged actress not long ago opened up about her latest big - display screen position in "ParaNorman," in which she plays the frustrating older sister to a youthful boy who can talk to the lifeless.

Talking about her character in the movie, Miss Kendrick admitted, "This is this kind of a distinct character that I imagined this has to be based on my character in 'Twilight.' I questioned them about it, and they stated they'd by no means observed 'Twilight' and they just read my voice in an interview and believed it would be great."

Shocked by their response, Anna additional described, "I was like, 'I don't know how to get that at all. Thank you, I consider ?' (laughs) You know, I was like playfully offended."

Get pleasure from the pics of Anna Kendrick arriving on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California (August 16 ).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...