.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Anna Kournikova: Swimwear Pretty for Maxim Australia September 2012


She excelled at tennis at a quite young age and his due to the fact landed herself a companion in heartthrob singer Enrique Iglesias, and now Anna Kournikova brings her hotness to a feature in the September 2012 situation of Maxim Australia.

The 31- year - old Russian attractiveness strapped on skimpy, skin -baring swimwear for the Jeff Olson shot summertime sexy distribute lining the Land Down Under magazine's pages.

Meanwhile, a few of the highlights from Overlook Kournikova's highlight column are as follows. For additional, be sure to fork out a pay a visit to to Maxim Australia!

On how we can know that she just isn't a attractive Russian spy:
"I am for peace and truth of the matter and honesty, and I don' t consider I could maintain my include up if I ended up a spy. I have a tendency to give as well quite a few items absent with my eyes. Having explained that... it could be i am!"

On whether she's still a huge sports supporter :
"Yeah, I observe soccer, and I adore the Miami temperature, because they are my residence team. When Lebron [James] made his choice there was certainly a good deal of celebrating."

On if she agrees with Serena Williams becoming named the greatest feminine tennis player at any time by Sports Illustrated:
"That so challenging ! Naturally you won't be able to neglect people today like Martina Navratilova and Steffi Graf. When I conquer Steffi, I was the happiest man or woman in the planet. I was like, 'I can not believe this is happening to me and I am only 16 decades old !' But what Serena has accomplished, staying up there for so prolonged, she's most likely the best. She's also a fantastic female and a actually good good friend."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...