.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beyonce Talks "I Was Below " on "Anderson Cooper 360"


Opening up about some of her newest function, Beyonce Knowles created an look on Anderson Cooper's CNN display "Anderson Cooper 360" to chat about her "I Was Here " new music movie on Wednesday (August fifteen ).

The Grammy Award- winning songstress looked stunning in a sort -fitting white gown that showed off her enviable curves as she sat down with the notorious converse demonstrate host to discuss her aspect in Planet Humanitarian Day.

Teasing the really expected job interview, Anderson took to his Twitter site, writing, "Tonight on @AC360 portion of my interview with @Beyonce airs. Discover out why and how she has teamed up with the #UN for #WorldHumanitarianDay."

The thirty yr - aged beauty, who will launch her on line video in conjunction with the critical day, opened up about her charitable track, declaring, "It says, 'I want to depart my footprints in the sands of time' and it basically is all of our goals, I believe. And that's leaving our mark on the globe. I truly feel like we all want to know that our existence meant some thing."

"We all have our function, and we all have our strengths…it feels so fantastic to do anything for someone else," Beyonce added. "And I assume for the U.N. to want to contain the full earth was one thing important, and I truly feel like that is what I signify."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...