.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Britney Spears Relates To The X-Factor Contestants She Judges » Reality Shows

Britney Spears Relates To The X-Factor Contestants She Judges » Reality Shows | Britney Spears
 Britney Spears


Britney Spears Relates To The X-Factor Contestants She Judges » Reality Shows - Britney Spears recently joined the judging panel of the reality talent show The X-Factor and I, for one, cannot wait until it finally airs! I am so looking forward to seeing Britney on my television every week. Britney recently revealed that her judging role has been a great experience for herself as well. The superstar told Britain’s OK! magazine that;

“I think this show has been really good for me to do because I’ve been able to help this talent come in and achieve their dream.


“I can relate to them on a central level because I started out at such a young age.


“I know the foundation and the depth of what you go through into achieving your dream and doing this. So being able to do this has been, if anything, a great experience for me.


“I really feel like being able to be on a show, where you can give back and help people achieve their dream, is just really interesting to me. It’s really different from anything I’ve ever done.”

I find it funny though that Simon Cowell is now labelling Britney as the ‘mean’ judge! She must be really mean if she’s sitting beside him and she’s got that title! I really am looking forward to seeing this show though, even more than Mariah Carey on American Idol! Who do you think will get more viewers?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...