.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cameron Diaz Loves Soho's Stella McCartney


Soon after her afternoon work out, Cameron Diaz was viewed leaving Stella McCartney in New York City on Tuesday (August 28).

The 39- yr - aged actress looked flawless in denim brief shorts, a white tank prime and a tan blazer as she made her way out of the luxury apparel store after a documented three hour retail romp.

In connected information, the blonde bombshell is acquiring completely ready to celebrate her fortieth birthday in just two times.

Before this year, Pass up Diaz spoke with Access Hollywood about why she is actually enjoying her age, expressing, "As I get mature, I turn out to be happier - simply because I'm wiser, I know myself better [and] I link to people much better," incorporating, 'I think that in our modern society we don't honor more mature generations ample mainly because we think of it as currently being negative since the look changes."

Appreciate the pics of Cameron Diaz shopping at Stella McCartney in Soho, New York Metropolis (August 28).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...