.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Christina Aguilera's Shrinking Determine in New "Voice" Promo


Gearing up for the 3rd time of "The Voice," NBC has released brand name new promo shots that feature each of the show's four famed coaches.

And curiously plenty of Christina Aguilera's seems noticably thinner in the hip and thigh region in her new photo, possibly pointing to some off- season diet regime and training applications.

Although the 31- yr - aged singer exhibits off her a thin and match determine, it could also be due to the magic of Photoshop. Xtina was lately spotted at the press contact for "The Voice" with Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine still sporting her famous curves, which she has publicly accepted.

In an interview with Marie Claire, the blonde bombshell mentioned, "I've been criticized for be ing on each sides of the scale. It is sound I block out routinely. I adore my shape. My boyfriend [Matt Rutler] enjoys my shape. My son [ 4 - year - outdated Max] is healthy and pleased, so that is all that issues to me."

In connected "Voice" information, "Sesame Street" characters just lately spoofed the singing competitors on the impending year. Christina shared the clip by means of Twitter composing, "Now I know I've designed it- like this!!! Really like Sesame Street !"

Every mentor is depicted with its personal muppet and in the intro, muppet Carson Daley says, "Finally, a singing competition that is solely about your voice, no distractions and no low-cost gimmicks."

Acquire a seem at the clip beneath !

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...