.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dania Ramirez's Bikini-Clad Men's Health September 2012 Feature


With her new movie " Top quality Rush" established to hit theaters on August twenty fourth, Dania Ramirez scored herself a share of the spotlight by means of a characteristic in the September 2012 situation of Men's Exercise publication.

The 32- calendar year - outdated actress donned a colourful bikini for the beach set Antoine Verglas shot distribute although dishing about almost everything from her greatest vice to when she feels the sexiest in the accompanying Q & A session.

Highlights from Skip Ramirez's job interview are as follows. For more, be sure to fork out a take a look at to Men's Health and fitness !

On her largest vice:
"Laughing inappropriately at moments that aren't humorous. I have a f ew other folks I cannot talk about."

On why she gets in hassle :
" I am rather open up, and I will say and do anything. I was that thirteen - 12 months - aged coming property with a 17- 12 months - previous boyfriend."

On when she's at her sexiest:
"On a beach, in my swimsuit - or not!"

On her bodily transformation:
"I went by an uncomfortable cycle at the starting of large faculty. My hair had a 'fro thing going on, and I was superskinny. My mother won't be able to think I turned out this way."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...