.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Gwen Stefani's Park Playdate with Kingston & Zuma


Finding a bit of new air, Gwen Stefani took her boys Kingston and Zuma out at a Los Angeles, CA park on Saturday afternoon (August twenty five ).

The "No Question " songstress seemed vogue ahead in military green pants, a black tank top and her signature red lip although her adorable sons place on their protective gear for some exciting on their scooters.

In vocation news, the 42 - 12 months - old sat down with Harper's Bazaar through her September problem go over shoot to discuss about style. For the duration of the job interview with Laura Brown for The Seem, the "L.A.M.B" designer opened up about hairstyles, her manner start out and what she does with all of her individual garments when she's ready for a closet refreshmen t!

Overlook Stefani explained, "My total existence I have constantly loved to get dressed up and even if no one appeared at me I would even now get dressed up," adding " high school was really when I found audio, that was wherever I actually figured out 'this defines me.' I was into thrift keep clothes and I was building outfits."

Examine out the video clip below for more from Gwen!

Take pleasure in the photos of Gwen Stefani and her boys Kingston and Zuma at a Los Angeles park (August twenty five ).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...