.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Irina Shayk's Pretty La Clover Lingerie Shoot


Displaying off her unbelievably enviable physique, Irina Shayk is the centre of interest in the newest ad campaign for Chinese lingerie brand name La Clover.

In the sultry images, the Russian-born attractiveness reveals off the line's latest alluring bed room don, even though sprawling across silky sheets.

The 26- yr - previous girlfriend of Cristiano Ronaldo as no issue showing her products in sexy ensembles, but said that she will never ever pose nude.

In a new job interview, Pass up Shayk explained, "I would by no means do Playboy. Certainly, I am a lingerie type, but I have class. Playboy presented me so a lot money final yr. I was like: 'No. Way'."

Delight in the pics o f Irina Shayk posing in alluring lingerie for La Clover image shoot.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...