.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Joe Jonas' Perch Birthday Get together


Embracing his 23rd birthday, Joe Jonas showed up at a CW shindig celebrating "The Next" in Los Angeles past night time (August 15 ).

Sporting a classic brown leather jacket, the "See No More" singer smiled for the cameras outside of Perch. In addition to being the birthday boy, Joe is also a mentor on 'The Following,' a new expertise display debuting tonight (August 16 ).

And while he's one particular of her very best - identified ex-boyfriends, Joe insists that Taylor Swift's new track "We Are Under no circumstances Ever Acquiring Back Together" has nothing at all to do with him.

Jonas declared, "I can say it really is not about me, because I will not consider we've ever experimented with another t ime.

I can notify you it's not about me! I like the tune. That claimed, I consider the song is great...Taylor does pop music actually effectively and I'm pleased for her."

He extra, "I have not truly spoken to her recently, but I was ready to go to her live performance last 12 months, and her present live is so phenomenal...I would say anybody ought to go see it if they have a opportunity. I feel we're interesting."

Get pleasure from the photographs of Joe Jonas at Perch in Los Angeles, California (August fifteen ).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...