.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Kim Kardashian Handles New York Magazine's Fall 2012 Vogue Problem


In what is turn into a hotly debated choice, Kim Kardashian garnered herself a little additional exposure by covering the Fall Vogue 2012 situation of New York Publication.

The 31- 12 months - previous brunette elegance looked enchanting in ensembles this kind of as a Valentino higher -neck, long -sleeve gown with beaded embroidery for the Pari Dukovic shot spread while dishing about every thing from her definition of achievement to dating a fashionable mate such as Kanye West.

Highlights from Overlook Kardashian's job interview are as follows. For additional, be confident to pay out a pay a visit to to New York Magazine !

On her choice to stay absent from the rumor mill:
"I applied to be so concerned wi th what's likely on around, what's up with this human being. I just truly truly feel so considerably far more tranquil now, and I just do not care."

On the positive aspects of dating a modern mate like Kanye West:
"If I have a layout conference, or he has 1, we arrive back and converse about how our meetings went. It is amazing, 'cause you can undoubtedly get much more in-depth with another person who essentially understands what you are chatting about … So which is been a pleasurable similarity we have. I assume it is important to have similarities. When this complete life is completed, and it's just the two of us sitting someplace when we're eighty, you want to have issues to chat about that you have in frequent. I feel which is something it could be I did not value as very as a high quality I cared about in a person."

On her definition of results :
"I don't really have aims as much as, I want to be on a deal wi th or anything like that. I think my goals are far more just growing my line, and acquiring my line be definitely successful. That is the greatest target, I assume, for me. I really don't say, 'Oh, I want to be on this journal or I want to do this.' It's all pleasurable. And I enjoy, certainly, turning into a various character. I believe just about every shoot has a different persona."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...