.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kim Kardashian's Pretty "Flashback Friday" Reveal


In a blog site put up on Friday (August 17), Kim Kardashian shared racy pics from powering -the-scenes of her Playboy unfold again in 2007.

In a "Flashback Friday" article, the 31- 12 months - outdated fact star wrote, "These pics are from driving the scenes at my Playboy shoot again in 2007. Charlene Roxbourough styled me, Matt van Leeuwen did my makeup, Clyde Haygood did my hair and Hype Williams shot it! This was where I 1st attained Clyde! I've been functioning with the two Charlene and Clyde ever given that and really like them!"

The brunette stunner appeared wonderful in a fiery just one -piece, channeling an outdated Hollywood hair-do and make-up.

Overlook Kardashian continued to share seductive photo s from a late night shoot tweeting, "Night Swim."

Kim appears amazing in the waves whilst sporting a alluring two-piece that shows off her well known curves.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...