.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Miranda Kerr's Healthy Land Down Under Lifestyle


Spending time back in her homeland, the lovely Miranda Kerr was spotted making her way around Sydney, Australia on Friday (August 10).

The Victoria's Secret supermodel looked flawless as she hopped out of her chauffeured ride while toting a jar of 'Green A Juice' - which is one of the six components of the Lucky You juice cleansing program.

An avid supporter of the healthy living product line, the 29-year-old brunette beauty said, "'Lucky You juices are my first port of call when I arrive in Australia. These cold pressed wonder juices are essential to my health and well being, loaded with nutrients and anti-oxidants."

On the topic of healthy living, Miranda j ust spoke with Harper's Bazaar about her dietary guidelines, of which she revealed, "Rather than diet my family instilled in me a real appreciation and passion for good health and organic living. I adopt the 80/20 rule. 80% good, 20% indulgent and that works for me and my body personally. I love food and enjoy eating fresh organic produce."

She added, "I drink warm water and lemon every morning and I also drink lots of good quality purified and preferably alkaline water throughout the day. My Nan introduced me to Noni juice when I was twelve years old, which I drink twice daily. I treat myself occasionally and don't have any guilt or conditions placed on it. Food is my friend and consistency is the key. I believe that everything in moderation is best."

Enjoy the pictures of Miranda Kerr out in Sydney, Australia (August 10).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...