.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nicki Minaj Requires In excess of NYCs Roseland Ballroom


She usually presents each and every present her all, and past evening (August 14) Nicki Minaj was in leading variety as she took the stage at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City.

The "Roman's Revenge" rapper seemed incredible as she carried out her strike - filled set record as component of Pepsi's 'Live for Now' campaign.

And Nicki was not by yourself in the endeavor, as she introduced pals like Foxy Brown, Lil Wayne, Drake, and Cam'ron out to aid her on numerous of her songs.

Minaj gave props to Foxy, declaring, "I wanna thank you for becoming a single of my most significant influences in the game. There isn't really a feminine rapper in the planet who has opened a lot more doorways for me than you."

At one particular level in the course of the established, Nicki instructed the crowd, "I just want my followers listed here, 'cause I you should not want people to arrive and observe me. If you did not appear listed here to have a great time, go household !"




Delight in the photos of Nicki Minaj performing on her Pink Friday Tour in NYC (August 14).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...