.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rihanna Will get Psychological About Chris Brown Abuse on Oprahs Up coming Chapter


It's no magic formula that she experienced some really serious abuse at the hands of ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, and Rihanna opens up about the February 2009 incident in her job interview on "Oprah's Upcoming Chapter," established to air this Sunday (August 19 ).

The "Umbrella" songstress commences, "I missing my very best good friend... every little thing I understood switched -- switched in a evening. And I could not control that. It truly is not easy to interpret on digicam, not with the earth watching."

Ri-Ri also talked about the waves of emotion that overcame her in the subsequent weeks - "I felt like the only person they loathe right now is him. It was a weird, puzzling area to be in."

" Mainly becaus e as furious as I was -- as angry and damage and betrayed -- I just felt like he produced that mistake since he necessary help. And who's heading to help him? Nobody's likely to say he demands help, everybody's going to say he's a monster, with out searching at the source. And I was a lot more anxious about him," she extra.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...