.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Victoria Beckham Enters Eyewear


Her ambition is only rivaled by her creative imagination, and each are working in concert for Victoria Beckham for her new line of eyewear.

The previous Spice- Girl -turned designer is thrilled to introduce her new selection of frames for trendy people, established to hit merchants early following calendar year.

Victoria spelled out, "I do require to use eyeglasses but I have not discovered glasses that suit me or that I particularly like. I've constantly been fairly self- aware about this, so that is why I've decided to do them myself."

Beckham is joining forces with Cutler & Gross for the 6 -piece lineup and folks can see the types ( three - shades every single ) at Silmo Paris on October 4th.

Of th e $ 400 - per -pair frames, Victoria extra, "I will be donning my glasses now, and it will be pleasant to see where I will be going for the moment."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...