.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Yves Saint Laurent Taps Jessica Chastain for Manifesto Advertisement Marketing campaign


It is generally interesting to see a new substantial - finish fragrance come to the marketplace, and Yves Saint Laurent is searching for a higher profile start for their new scent Manifesto.

The French label enlisted the skills of actress Jessica Chastain to introduce the perfume to the planet, and her new ad marketing campaign is nothing at all brief of fabulous.

Chastain informed press that her favourite aunt expanding up utilized to have on YSL fragrances and even gave her an just about - vacant bottle of Opium which she cherished.

"When I was a young woman, I would seem at her and assume she is so glamorous. Every person else in university was putting on Electric powered Youth [by] Debbie Gibson, or something ge nuinely youthful they smelled like peaches. I arrived to faculty donning Opium, which is so mature. It manufactured me come to feel glamorous it produced me feel grown-up."

And now, Jessica is completely embracing the new YSL gig. "For acting, even although I am in my characters, I really do not see it as me. Possessing Jessica Chastain be the ambassadress of the fragrance — it's a extremely vulnerable point. It is not some thing I truly considered that I would do before until eventually, of course, Yves Saint Laurent named. If you are heading to do one thing like this, it's a extremely major offer to do it for Yves Saint Laurent. But what it does is it tends to make you extremely susceptible because you don't have a character to conceal powering."

"Every individual looks at a painting and has their personal psychological response to it, their own interpretation. It's the identical with fragrance. You scent one thing, you have your very own p sychological response. There are numerous layers to a painting, several concepts — and the very same with a perfume."

YSL Manifesto ranges in cost from $ 66 to $124 and is offered at great fragrance counters around the world.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...