.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Emma Watson Covers Glamour Oct 2012


With her new film "The Perks of Becoming a Wallflower" established to hit theaters on September 21st, Emma Watson garnered herself a tiny extra exposure by covering the October 2012 challenge of Glamour journal.

The 22- yr - previous actress confirmed off her maturing self in a Zadig & Voltaire coat with a Nina Ricci gown, Stella McCartney bra and a Salvatore Ferragamo necklace for the Alexei Hay shot front site whilst dishing about every thing from "Harry Potter" and " Benefits " to dating and model.

Highlights from Miss Watson's job interview are as follows. For additional, be positive to spend a pay a visit to to Glamour!

On chopping off her prolonged hair soon after 'Harry Potter':
"The vast majorit y of boys around me have been like, 'Why did you do that?' But I under no circumstances felt as self-assured as I did with brief hair."

On viewing herself on- display screen in 'Perks' as not-Hermione:
"It was a very emotional experience ! I have to say, I cried a whole lot the initially time I watched it."

On her character in 'The Benefits of Being a Wallflower':
"Sam's genuine. She has insecurities and a earlier. She's very human, and that is what drew me to participate in her. There are just so many teenage roles that will not have really a lot to do with what it is in fact like to be a teenager."

On not seeking to date an additional actor:
"I consider not to. It certainly can make me anxious. I have not tried out to make other individuals celeb pals or day people who are in my sector, since it truly is tricky and it can be seriously superficial. I am blessed that most of the individuals I have dated I've been at university with."

On her physical traits acquiring optimistic interest as of late:
"I was usually the wise, nerdy 1. People set you in bins, and that was my box. So it's truly good [the compliments], but appears to be like have by no means been something that I targeted on or that individuals around me did. But I liked getting nerdy just one."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...