.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kirsten Dunst Talks Twitter on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon


She's been a busy girl as of late, and last night (September 4) Kirsten Dunst headed over to "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon."

The "Bachelorette" actress looked super-hot as she chatted with Fallon about her recent maiden voyage into the world of Twitter.

Dunst shared, "It's scary though. It's weird. You have to be careful not to be too personal, then also not to get too critical of anything, otherwise people attack. So I just do dorky things."

For instance, she posted an update about a recent meal- "My uncle cooked me breakfast and he was happy that I was going to tweet about him cooking me breakfast. He made me pancakes and bacon and eggs."










Enjoy the pictures of Kirsten Dunst visiting "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" (September 4).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...