.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Miranda Lambert Talks Music and Her "Rock Edges"


Although she is acknowledged for her gorgeous great looks and catchy region tunes, it looks that Miranda Lambert wants her followers to know she also has a rocker-esque facet to her as very well.

In a current job interview at the iHeart Radio Music Festival, the "White Liar" songstress opened up about acquiring more than a single facet to her new music, expressing, "Most people today see me as a region artist, and I am, but I also have a ton of rock edges so i'm hoping to gain some rock fans."

Miranda also gushed about her inspiration to actually get commenced in the music sector, detailing that her first at any time concert, Garth Brooks at Texas Stadium, was that first second when she understood getting on stage was for her.

"It was just the most remarkable thing I experienced at any time seen. It was my initially live performance and I assume which is actually what place a fireplace under me to do this since it was so unbelievable," Lambert explained.

You can examine out the rest of the interview in the participant down below !

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...