.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Nicole Richie's Pre-QVC Labor Day Weekend Departure


Jet- setting magnificence Nicole Richie was noticed arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA on Friday afternoon (August 31).

The " Manner Star" mentor appeared stylish in a patterned maxi gown, sandals and a fedora as she quickly paced by way of the terminal to catch the departing flight.

In job information, the 30 - yr - outdated just lately sat down with ELLE journal and when asked about the dissimilarities involving her QVC line and her Macy's Impulse line, she mentioned, "The greatest difference is that the QVC prospects are comfort consumers, and the Macy's customers are department - retail outlet customers."

Pass up Richie additional, "When I'm in the imaginative course of action, I test to not concentrat ion on the variances. You will see a very little little bit of Winter season Kate and Property of Harlow 1960 in equally collections. With QVC, I did factors like lace-trimmed T-shirts. I went into scarves with QVC, which I have not completed in Wintertime Kate or my Macy's Impulse line."

Nicole also talked over her inspiration outlining, "It all commences with new music for me. I have a quite eclectic style in songs. I'm a massive lover of the '60s and '70s, I love common rock, Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, and the general freedom of that time. I also really like rap and hip-hop. Especially for QVC, I would say that it was additional '70s centered. I also discover inspiration in my day-to-day surroundings, textbooks, vacation, and good classic outlets and flea marketplaces.

The fashionista's QVC line is established to debut on September six.

Enjoy the photos of Nicole Richie at LAX in Los Angeles, California (August 3 1).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...