.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sarah Shahi Covers Maxim's 2012 'TV's Most popular Girls' Concern


With the November 1st release day of her impartial movie "Static" quickly approaching, Sarah Shahi obtained a significant jumpstart in garnering publicity by covering the October 2012 'TV's Best Girls' problem of Maxim magazine.

The 32- yr - aged Dallas Cowboys cheerleader turned actress confirmed off her oh-so- incredibly hot self in Only Hearts underwear and a Low-cost Monday tank accessorized with Sonya Renee earrings and a Dogeared necklace for the Zoe McConnell shot front web page.

With a lot more hotness to be identified in the accompanying distribute, a couple of highlights from Overlook Shahi's job interview are as follows. For a lot more, be positive to pay out a pay a visit to to Maxim!

On her mom's sugges tions :
"My mother instructed us not to be ashamed of our bodies and to embrace our boobs like we embrace our fingers."

On getting a cheerleader for the Dallas cowboys:
"I did a great deal of theater growing up, and in higher education I was in the musical Chicago. Every person understood I wished to be an actress, so they claimed, 'Why you should not you attempt out for the Cowboys Cheerleaders?' mainly because back in 1995 they were on 'Saturday Evening Live'. So I figured that could be my way in I attempted out just to get on SNL.

On landing a spot on 'The Sopranos':
"That was a large deal for me, thinking of the number of people who viewed that demonstrate and the function I had. To be in a position to manipulate Tony Soprano like that was quite amazing. I signify, James Gandolfini and I went toe-to-toe."

On allowing loose :
" Every single as soon as in awhile you have got to shove nachos and donuts an d fajitas in your confront and wash it down with margaritas."

On what is in shop up coming :
" I am truly occupied ! I'm making and starring in a film named 'Road to Paloma,' which we're acquiring prepared for Sundance. Jason Mamoa directed it."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...