.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Olivia Munn Talks On the internet Shopping Insomnia on The Tonight Show


Producing her media rounds, Olivia Munn paid a go to to "The Tonight Display with Jay Leno" very last night (July twelve ).

The "Perfect Couples" cutie appeared lovely in a strapless black dress as she promoted her new present "The Newsroom" and new movie "Magic Mike."

For the duration of her job interview, Olivia described that she has some peculiar tendencies, like choosing on the web searching more than snooze.

"I don't snooze... I really do not have sleeplessness mainly because I do get worn out, I just select not to slumber... because when I get worn out I flip into a two- year - old and say [to myself], 'No! No stay awake! There's way too many items to do on the world wide web !'"

"And I store on the web, and I go to SkyMall... the coolest factor I bought is the 'dream chair.' It is half a hammock, and on the other finish it is just floating like you are in a aspiration. I like SkyMall."




Get pleasure from the pictures of Olivia Munn showing up on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (July 12 ).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...