.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Is Khloe Kardashian New ‘X Factor’ Host? » Celeb News

Is Khloe Kardashian New ‘X Factor’ Host? » Celeb News | Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian


Is Khloe Kardashian New ‘X Factor’ Host? » Celeb News - Khloe Kardashian may not miss doing her reality TV show ‘Khloe & Lamar‘ in the slightest: she could already have a new gig lined up! Radar Online reports Khloe may become the new host for ‘X Factor’ since last year’s host, Steve Jones, was let go from the show. Khloe said:

“I’m a big fan of The X Factor. I’ve always wanted to do hosting or talk show hosting, so it’s definitely something that I would love to do and would be honored to do. To be on such a huge show like that with those judges, I would have so much fun doing that.”

Khloe is also a fan of Simon Cowell.

“I think he’s amazing. I love personalities like that because I’m someone who is very straightforward and I tell it like it is. That’s what he’s doing.”

Would you like to see Khloe as the new judge on ‘X Factor’?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...