.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

So Is Ryan Lochte Single Or Attached? » Celeb News

So Is Ryan Lochte Single Or Attached? » Celeb News | Ryan Lochte
 Ryan Lochte


So Is Ryan Lochte Single Or Attached? » Celeb News - Rumors about Ryan Lochte’s personal life have been flying as he competes in the Olympics. Ryan swam his final races last night, so now he’s taking the time to clear up his dating status (he isn’t married). His mother said he “goes out on one-night stands.” Ryan says his mother meant “dates,” not “one-night stands.”

“They took it out of context. My mom is really new to all of this and the media. She meant since the last 4 years I just wanted to focus on swimming, and I didn’t really have time for a relationship.

“When I’m in a relationship, I want to give that person my entire heart and I wasn’t able to ever do that because of swimming. I’m always on the go. So what she meant is that I do go out on dates,” he explains Us. “But its not that thing that everyone is talking about, because that’s not me. I’ve never done that and never have been like that, so I don’t want people to think that about me.”

And while Ryan admitted “I love ladies!” he didn’t mention K. Michelle at all. With the magnifying glass Ryan will now live under, we’ll find out soon enough if they’re an item.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...