.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Keira Knightley Covers Harper's Bazaar Uk September 2012


Although her upcoming video "Anna Karenina" isn't going to strike theaters until this November, Keira Knightley garnered herself a little bit of early coverage by covering the September 2012 challenge of Harper's Bazaar Uk.

The 27- 12 months - outdated actress seems very hot to trot in a Chanel AW12 jacket for the Ellen Von Unwerth shot entrance webpage whilst rocking gothic- inspired looks from Balenciaga, Lanvin, Gucci and L'Wren Scott in the accompanying spread.

With the publication set to strike newsstands on Thursday (August 2 ), a handful of highlights from Pass up Knightley's job interview are as follows. For additional, be certain to pay out a visit to Harper's Bazaar United kingdom !

On her admiration for C hanel's Karl Lagerfeld:
"Karl's incredible. He's an avid reader. And he speaks about five various languages, so he'll be rattling English to you and French to any person else, and German to any person else, and then the telephone rings and he's talking in Italian."

On her 'Anna Karenina' co-star Jude Law's unlucky hair and makeup encounter :
"No speculate he stored that hat on… [the make-up and wig] had been the worst. Bad f**ker. I'd get to the finish of the day, get my make-up and wig off, and I'd search s**t. He'd take the make-up and wig off and look f**king fantastic. And anyone would say, 'Oh yeah! Great - searching male beneath !'"

On the pleasure of performing with co-star Aaron Johnson:
"He is extremely assured. But he's also received what ever it is, and I'm by no means positive fairly what it is that helps make an actor very good, but he's bought it. It is actual. It's a seriously fascinating is sue. If you questioned him about his preparing or anything at all like that, I'm not rather guaranteed what the response would be – he's a somme wing-it, but he definitely pulls it off. You form of stand there and go, 'Wow, I do not know how you've done it, but you have genuinely, genuinely done it.' It was awesome to look at."

On the relevance of her woman close friends :
"Women get a seriously undesirable rep but they are f**king superb. I keep on getting occasions with groups of girls exactly where I just believe, ladies are exceptional, like seriously great. There is almost nothing like a friendship team of females, and for girly evenings or whatever. It's the finest f**king thing in the world. As substantially as we can be b**chy and gossipy and all the rest of it, I think equally if there is anything truly actually wrong, we speak about it and we truly air it. And if it's an argument, then it's an argument, but we essentially have it out, as opposed to that festering thing in which all of a sudden you never discuss to any individual ever once again."

On savoring lifestyle right after twenty five much more than her early years :
"I hated late teenagers, I hated early twenties, all of that, I consider a ton of men and women do. Quite possibly I feel I'm a single of all those people that usually would have done and it did not truly make any difference exactly where I was in everyday living. But I was fully unpleasant in every thing. And all of a unexpected twenty five hit, and I was like, 'Ah, I consider I'm all correct.' And really immediately after 25 it's been pretty excellent. I certainly come to feel like I've been all around the block a few of instances, and that is excellent."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...