.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Victoria Beckham Addresses & Visitor Edits Glamour September 2012


Testing her capacity to put alongside one another an installment of the regular monthly publication, Victoria Beckham was tapped as a guest editor for the September 2012 situation of Glamour journal.

The 38- 12 months - previous Spice Girl singer/ fashion designer's playful Pamela Hanson shot address finds her blowing bubbles in the tub with a Stephen Russell tiara atop her head though a single of the within unfold snaps depicts her readying to sip on a strawberry milkshake in the dairy aisle though decked out in a neon orange human body -con dress from her individual selection.

Meanwhile, a few highlights from Mrs Beckham's in depth interview are as follows. For additional, be positive to shell out a go to to Glamour!

< p>On visitor editing the September concern of Glamour:
" It's been exciting for me to see my ideas occur to life, from variety colors to photograph assortment to casting. I even made my possess checklist of Glamour vogue Don'ts to retain out of the concern : boat sneakers ( except if of training course you are designer Alber Elbaz or on a boat!), Bermuda shorts, nose rings, Crocs, and American tan tights ( that is nude pantyhose to you)."

On why she's by no means seen smiling:
"Do you know, I never know?! I truly utilized to smile a whole lot in pictures. I believe I only stopped smiling when I acquired into trend. [Laughs.] Manner stole my smile! I've developed this person. And I'm not stating that's not me, but I would not say that is the entire me…. It's an armor that goes up."

On studying fifty Shades of Grey :
"I'm midway through the 2nd an individual. I even acquired my mum the book ! But every time s he attempts to interact in discussion about it, I sort of dodge the issue. I really do not genuinely want to converse to my mother about S&M."

On her husband, David Beckham, coming to see her manner demonstrate in New York this past year :
"It was the initial time! He's constantly been doing work or teaching. But I was nervous about this exhibit. I was experience a whole lot of stress. He phoned me the night time before, and I just stated, 'I want you to appear be with me. I want a cuddle. I seriously do.' And it was good to have him there. I feel he was amazed I never normally hassle him with a lot detail. And then you get there, and the versions, the hair, the makeup…I assume he was blown away !"

On the place she sees herself and her loved ones in 5 many years :
"I'd like everybody to be healthy and happy. I'd like to be developing the small business at a continual rate, and to be generating much more gals feel empowered, wonderful, and confident. And I'd in no way say in no way about yet another little one. It is a juggling act—a job, relatives, a husband who's active. But I'd never say in no way !"

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...