.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Jessica Simpson Talks Getting Back To Pre-Baby Size


Getting ready to take flight with her whole family in tow, Jessica Simpson was seen arriving at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday (September 9) with her fiance and daughter.

The "With You" songstress kept a covered up look as she sported an all-black ensemble that included a loose fitting blouse, heels and a large handbag as she happily made her way into to the chaotic terminal.

In other news, Jessica recently opened up to USA Today about the battle of getting back to pre-baby weight, saying, "I didn't realize it (the weight) didn't all come off with the baby."

Miss Simpson admits that pregnancy cravings and indulgences are part of the blame for her weight gain, explaining, "I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it," adding, "I wanted to be happy and eat what I wanted."

Now that she is partnered with Weight Watchers, the first time Momma told Us Weekly she's close to her goal, saying, "I've lost weight every single week," she said, continuing, "I'm 10 pounds away from my pre-baby size."

Jessica will show off her new size in upcoming commercials that are set to start next week as well as making an appearance on Katie Couric's new talk show, "Katie" tomorrow.

Enjoy the pictures of Jessica Simpson, her fiance Eric Johnson and their daughter Maxwell at LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA (September 9).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...