.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen's Flirty Drop 2012 'V' Magazine Feature


With her new album "Kiss" established to be produced on September 18th, Carly Rae Jepsen extra to her enormous marketing blitz through a feature in the Fall 2012 concern of V magazine.

The 26- year - outdated " Phone Me Probably " hitmaker donned a Stella McCartney best with a Roseark ring and Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra shoes for the flirty Doug Inglish shot spread while dishing about almost everything from Justin Bieber to her upcoming disc.

Highlights from Miss Jepsen's interview are as follows. For much more, be sure to shell out a visit to V!

On obtaining a profession boost from Justin Bieber:
"[It] sparked a minor little bit of an on the net fire. Justin is genuinely the motive why the match adjust for me."

On when the enjoyment kicked in:
"It wasn't right up until we essentially signed the deal that I seriously let myself get excited. And every day since then it can be just been, 'Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!'"

On her impending album:
"It is pop, but it truly is not all just pleased really feel - very good. There is certainly likely to be some indignant really like songs and additional passionate pieces as very well."

On staying in a good place :
"I sense like I must feel frightened, but it truly is just pure pleasure that I have correct now."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...