.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Rachel Weisz Talks Conditioning & Marriage with L'Officiel


With her new film "The Bourne Legacy" set to hit French theaters on September 19th, Rachel Weisz cranked up her European promotions by way of a characteristic involved in the September 2012 situation of L'Officiel journal.

The 42- year - old actress looks flawless in the Cliff Watts shot spread although dishing about anything from being in form to married daily life

Highlights from Pass up Weisz's interview are as follows. For far more, be convinced to fork out a go to to L'Officiel!

On how she keeps in form :
"Pilates and yoga, I run also on a treadmill in buy to accelerate my choppy pulse, a trick I figured out from Jeremy Renner on the set of 'Bourne'. I get the job done to stay in form : in this small business, it is essential. I'm fortunate to be trim by naturel. As for beauty strategies, I have only cliches to give you: pleasure, enjoy, internal everyday living, rest, consume h2o..."

On teaming up with now- partner Daniel Craig on the 'Dream House' established :
" Essentially we currently understood [ each other]. We done a play with each other in London when I was 22 years aged."

On life now that she's a married girl :
"A marriage certificate does not remodel a everyday living, I did not are living in sin ahead of and I did not place in the kitchen due to the fact (laughs). But I appreciate getting married, marriage implies a lot to me and I am very pleased."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...