.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Pink's Family-Filled Malibu Labor Day Weekend


Taking a break from work, Pink and Carey Hart took their adorable little girl Willow Sage out for breakfast in Malibu, CA on Sunday (September 2).

While toting around her daughter's toys, the 31-year-old singer donned a grey maxi dress and sunglasses, while her hubby carried their bundle of joy.

In related news, the "So What" singer recently opened up about her feeling regarding social media after some recent hate messages.

In May, Pink tweeted that she believed Chris Brown was lip synching during the 2012 Billboard Music Awards, writing, "One day if I lipsync (sic), I hope I do it as well as him…"

Once the tweet hit the web, she received multipl e death treats. Pink explained, "The internet has created monsters. People that wouldn't have the b– to say anything in person but they get a keyboard under their fingers and, well, there's that saying 'Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority'. There are so many haters in the world, so many miserable people…"

She continued to defend herself, adding, "It was a joke. It wasn't even meant like 'I hate Chris Brown'. Twitter brings out the best and worst people – myself included… With the Chris Brown thing I got death threats for days. My favorite was 'I will snatch you within an inch of your life'. I don't know how that works exactly but whatever you want…"

Enjoy the pictures of Pink, her husband Carey Hart and their baby girl Willow Sage out for a Sunday breakfast in Malibu, CA (September 2).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...